20 July 2007

olbermann special comment...

I said in an earlier post that I would post Keith Olbermann's Special Comment This is YOUR War. Here it is:



When I saw it live last night my thought was "I'm ready to take to the streets again!" just like with Vietnam. Rewatching it made my anger even greater.

The Congress can't do anything, whether it be the Republican's obstructionism or the Democrat's inadequacy to unify. There comes a time, such as 1776 and Vietnam that the people have to take things into their own hands. The first step was taken last November with the mid-term elections. It didn't work.

Is it that time again? Is it time to prove the historical theory that democracies can't last much longer than 200 years wrong? Is it time to put into motion the reestablishment of the voice of America?

just asking...

No comments: