16 July 2007

monday morning mayhem...

1. I hate when that happens...
I rear ended a car a few days ago.......

The driver got out of the other car...he was a DWARF!!

He was pissed!


He looked up at me and said, “I am NOT happy!"


I said, “Okay then, which one are you?"

2. flooding in Ireland...

We've been inundated [groannnnnn...] with all of the results of global warming, better explained as climate change, and have seen the devastation that flooding can have. Just think of New Orleans and Sri Lanka.

There has been much flooding in Europe also this year and many people have had to learn to cope with battling the rising waters. The picture below shows how the Irish have been dealing it all -




Irish Flooding

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.


3. could someone please hand me a wrench?





Cat Mechanic


4. Why do men pass gas more than women?

Because women can't be quiet long enough to
Build up the required pressure.

i think i could get into trouble for this last one...

oh, well...

No comments: