17 October 2008

weekender...

Luther is back tormenting his teacher...


/fas*cin*ate/


Mrs. Turner, a grade school teacher in Kentucky, asked her students to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.


Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his sheep. It was fascinating.'


The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate,' not 'fascinating.'


Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Rock City , and I was fascinated.'


The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but, again, I wanted you to only use the word 'fascinate.'


Little Luther raised his hand. Mrs. Turner hesitated because she had been burned by Little Luther many times before. She thought about it and finally decided there was no way he could twist the word 'fascinate,' so she called on him.


Little Luther said, 'My sister Wanda has a sweater with ten buttons, but her boobs are so big she can only fasten eight'.

Mrs. Turner just sat and cried...

No comments: