27 October 2008

monday (evening) mayhem...

to quote John McCain, "I screwed up." i forgot to put together a weekly mayhem. i have excuses but you don't care...

and, really, neither do i. i just forgot...

Don’t you just hate it when your dog steals that one proud moment!


Dear dog.jpg



and just who do you think is having more fun?


honest, this is true...

As a new, young MD doing his residency in OB, I was quite embarrassed when performing female pelvic exams. To cover my embarrassment, I had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly.

The middle-aged lady upon whom I was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing and further embarrassing me. I looked up from my work and sheepishly said, 'I'm sorry.

Was I tickling you?' She replied, 'No doctor, but the song you were whistling was, 'I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener.'

please note: the doctor wouldn't submit his name for this little story. (Can't blame him!)



now, the tune is stuck in your head. isn't it? will you fall asleep with it there?


TURPENTINE VS HOLY WATER...

A little boy was sitting on the curb with a gallon of turpentine, shaking it up and watching all the bubbles.

A while later a Priest came along and asked the little boy what he had.

The little boy replied, 'This is the most powerful liquid in the world, it's called turpentine.'

The Priest said, 'No, the most powerful liquid in the world is Holy Water. If you take some of this Holy Water and rub it on a pregnant woman's belly, she'll pass a healthy baby.'

The little boy replied, 'You take some of this turpentine and rub it on a cat's ass, he'll pass a Harley Davidson.'



The cat's ass.jpg



yep, it is what you think it is...

No comments: