06 October 2008

monday morning mayhem...

goldfish funeral...


Dead goldfish.jpg



living will...


have you done one yet?


Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'


Computer Bikini.jpg



She got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine.

She's such a bitch.....



old love...


A husband in his back yard is trying to fly a kite. He throws the kite up in the air, the wind catches it for a few seconds, then it comes crashing back down to earth. He tries this a few more times with no success.

All the while, his wife is watching from the kitchen window, muttering to herself how men need to be told how to do everything. She opens the window and yells to her husband, 'You need a piece of tail.'

The man turns with a confused look on his face and says, 'Make up your mind. Last night, you told me to go fly a kite.'



Kite problem.gif



woman swallowed whole by leopard...


I thought it was one of those fake emails too, until I saw the photo below.

Somehow the woman was lodged in the leopard's throat and they finally cut the leopard's head off to let the woman escape.

She was unharmed... Unbelievable!







Swallowed by a leopard.jpg




gotcha...


there are only 29 days until the election. hope your week goes faster than that...

No comments: