29 October 2007

oh, no...

I've been memed...

Subject: 4 things you might not know about me

A. Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. bartender
2. teacher/administrator
3. spice & coffee shop owner
4. bouncer

B. Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Hunt for Red October
2. All of the Bourne movies
3. Casablanca
4. The Creature from the Black Lagoon

C. Two places I have lived:
1. Hometown, IL
2. Chicago, IL

D. Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Countdown with Keith Olberman
2. Torchwood
3. Anything on the History channels
4. Flash Gordon

E. Four places I have been
1. Paris
2. Canmore, Alberta
3. London
4. Aspen

F. Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Floyd
2. Ed
3. Marco
4. Sharon

G. Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. duck
3. Pesto
4. cheap, generic ketchup

H. Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Paris
2. Paris
3. Paris
4. did I mention Paris?

I. Four friends I think will respond:
1. Floyd
2. Wayne
3. Carol
4. Sharon

J. Four things I am looking forward to next year (2008):
1. Paris
2. a cruise
3. more opera
4. making a difference


You can keep the meme going, if you want. Now, here's what you're supposed to do..., please do not spoil the fun. Copy the meme, paste it into a new email, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you. You may just discover something about - yourself, actually.

No comments: