04 October 2007

Larry Craig needs ENDA...

I was right. What about you? Of course, there really would not have been one odds-maker in Las Vegas that would have taken the bet. It was a sure thing, if there ever was one.

The first statement out of Craig's office:

Update: Craig says he's staying in Senate
"I am extremely disappointed with the ruling issued today. I am innocent of the charges against me. I continue to work with my legal team to explore my additional legal options," Craig said in a statement released by his office. "I will continue to serve Idaho in the United States Senate, and there are several reasons for that. As I continued to work for Idaho over the past three weeks here in the Senate, I have seen that it is possible for me to work here effectively.

and now...

to the Senate Ethics Committee...

Craig may loose enough with the committee's investigation that he will need the protection of ENDA - Employment Non-Discrimination Act.

Oh, wait. He voted against it last week! Sorry.

he's SOL...

and there is still that little thing referred to in the initial arrest report about interference of privacy. You know - peeking [trolling] through the crack in the bathroom stall door to see what the officer was doing, ummm, looked like, ummm, was interested, ummm.... The Ethics Committee indicated that it would have a look-see at that part even if the prosecutor in Minnesota did a plea bargain for the lesser charge.


troll aka Larry Craig...            Larry Craig Mug shot
troll?                                       troll?
         


i certainly hope that Mr. Craig appreciates his homosexual rights now...

do you think that Sen. Craig, instead of smiling at us is --

Mooning pumpkin


just asking...

No comments: