23 September 2008

the upcoming debate...

I did stop watching the primary debates. They were unsubstansive, silly, and petty. I guess I relied on the recaps the days following them but probably didn't pay much attention to them.

Well, Media Matters feels the same way. They did a review of the debates, Republican and Democrat, and found that there was very little on issues that face the nation.






Truthfully, I have been debating whether I am even going to watch the first of the Presidential debates this Friday. While I would like to see how Obama is going to deal with the attacks on his lack of Foreign Policy experience from Mcpain, who thinks he's the world's foremost authority, I believe the attacks are all going to be based on lies.

I can visualize Mr. McCain totally loosing it, going on the attack and making a scene that proves he could not handle himself cautiously in a major crisis. I can also wait to see it on rebroadcasts or on youtube.com.

besides, there is a new episode of Stargate: Atlantis this Friday. I'm sure it would be infinitely more informative, and I don't miss Stargate: Atlantis.

I could DVR it, but it's just not the same...

No comments: