28 November 2007

this is exactly how i'm feeling these days...

i had been searching for the exact words that would describe what i've been feeling lately but Dustin Hoffman's father-in-law said it perfectly -
Actor Dustin Hoffman explains about aging gracefully: "I remember when I hit 60, my father-in-law said to me, 'How do you feel?' I said, 'Well, I accept being middle-aged.' He said, 'Middle-aged? How many people do you know who are 120?' "

my grandmother also had a saying that i've always loved -
The man who said life begins at 40 should have been shot!

and of course there's what i always said to RT -
Life's a bitch and then you die.

and he did. seventeen years ago. he'd laugh everytime i'd say it...

wow! talk about bizarre! today would have been RT's 63rd (?) birthday and it is the 16th anniversary of my father's death.

the mind certainly does work in mysterious ways...

No comments: