12 November 2007

monday morning mayhem...

1. sittin' on the porch...

Three RednNecks Bubba Messenger, Cooter Smith, and Earl Howard are sitting on a porch shootin' the breeze.

1st Redneck Bubba Messenger says: "My wife sure is stupid!...She bought an air conditioner. "

2nd Redneck Cooter Smith says: "Why is that stupid?"

1st Redneck says: "We ain't got no 'lectricity!"

2nd Redneck Coote r says: "That's nothin'! My wife is so stupid, she bought one of them new fangled warshin' machines!"

1st Redneck Bubba says: "Why is that so stupid?"

2nd Redneck Cooter says: "'Cause we ain't got no plummin'!"

3rd Redneck Earl says: "That ain't nuthin'! My wife is dumber than both yer wifes put together! I was going through her purse the other day lookin' fer some change, and I found 6 condoms in thar."

1st and 2nd Redneck Bubba and Cooter say: "Well, what's so dumb about that?"

3rd Redneck says: "She ain't got no pecker."


2. S O M E T I M E S...


when you cry...

no one sees your tears.

crying baby.jpeg

Sometimes...

when you are in pain...

no one sees your hurt.

baby pain.jpeg

Sometimes...

when you are worried..

no one sees your stress.

baby worried.jpeg

Sometimes...

when you are happy..

no one sees your smile .

smiling baby.jpeg

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-



-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

But FART!!
just ONE time...



And everybody knows!!


Gotcha!! You thought it was going to be one of those heart-touching stories!
[was it just me or was there smell-o-vision with that little video?]

3. gratuitous blond joke...
Ms. Blonde calls the airline information desk and asks, "How long does it take to fly from Minneapolis to Fargo?"

The busy Customer Service assistant says, "Just a minute..."

Ms. Blonde replies, "Oh! Well, if it goes that fast, I think I'll take the bus."


4. about those vows...
Mother Superior calls all of the nuns together for an important announcement. "I must tell you all something. We have a case of gonorrhea in the the convent."

Hearing that, Sister Mary Clare exclaimed, "Thank God. I was getting tired of the Chardonnay!"

any bets that Sister Mary Clare was blonde?

have a great week...

No comments: