06 November 2007

more money for the blind trusts...

last week I made note of the price increase at the station I use by my house on gas prices. [how much are Bush & Cheney's "blind' trusts worth?]

If you remember, I relayed that last Tuesday the price was $2.92 per gallon then on Wednesday it was $3.09. Well, last night when I went by it was $3.26 per gallon. That is an increase of 34¢ in one week.

I think I remember one of the "experts" on CNBC saying last week that we could expect the price to increase by 10-20¢ per gallon by the end of the year. There's a big difference between between a couple of months and seven days!

Just think - this is an 11% increase in one week. At this rate by the end of the year the price of gasoline will be $5.30 a gallon!

those blind trusts have a lot of foresight...

No comments: