26 November 2007

monday morning mayhem...

1. Just how dry is it in Georgia?
It is so dry in Georgia that
- the Baptist are starting to baptize by sprinkling,
- the Methodists are using wet-wipes,
- the Presbyterians are giving rainchecks,
- and the Catholics are praying for the wine to turn back into water!

2. I need a favor...
My neighbor has a puppy he's giving away (FREE!). It's a Dachshund, it's house broken, and it's great with kids.

He's giving it away because his wife says the dog 'stares' at her when she is undressing, and that gives her the 'Heebie Jeebies'. I think she is just weird!

If you're interested, or know someone who is, let me know. Here's a picture of the dog.









Free dog.jpg


they do say people and their dogs look alike...

3. church bulletin bloopers...

The sermon this morning: "Jesus Walks on the Water." The sermon
tonight: "Searching for Jesus."

Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husbands.

Miss Charlene Mason sang "I will not pass this way again," giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.

Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the
help they can get.

Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 PM - prayer and medication to follow.

The Associate Minister unveiled the church's new campaign slogan last Sunday: "I Upped My Pledge - Up Yours."


these are all real. oh, my...

4. sex and the elderly...

Maxine older sex life.jpeg



y'all have a great week, now, ya hear...

No comments: