15 November 2007

wach wat yu du sai...

I spent nearly all of my adult life in education. Sometimes I wonder what effect I had on the kids. I just hope that this person wasn't one of my students...



Keep in mind this actually really did happen!!!!








This is someone who was moving from an insurance claims office.








Okay, so this is how I imagine this conversation went:








Walmart Employee: “Hello ‘dis Walmarts, how can I help you?”








Customer: “ I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.”








Walmart Employee: “What you want on the cake?”








Customer: “Best Wishes Suzanne” and underneath that “We will miss you”.






Please, scroll down to see the cake...























ATT439601.jpg


NCLB is supposed to work, but you have to put your money where your law is. The Tsar has never done that and he's lauded the law's successes. Instead, he's giving our money to things like Blackwater, Iraq contractors who have not done their job, and to support a war that has not really seen any true long term success.

So, I guess we'll just have to look forward to surprise parties with surprises like the one above...

No comments: