12 June 2007

finally...

PROOF! I've been looking in all the wrong places.



from today's Andrew Sullivan's Daily dish:

The Gay Bomb
12 Jun 2007 10:33 am
A reader responds to the news report that amazingly was not in the Onion:
The next item on the GAY AGENDA is clear: we MUST obtain the plans for this bomb and blow it up in the largest city in every red state! Let's all meet at the usual top-secret, undisclosed location. Sorry, Mary Cheney, you're not invited.

There has been talk about this agenda but I've never been able to find a copy of it anywhere. Now, at least, someone is saying that there is one. I still don't know what's on it, but...

Wait a minute...

Where is the the usual top-secret, undisclosed location?


This doesn't do me any good. I don't know where to go...

curses, foiled again...

No comments: