06 August 2007

o'reilly factor tonight...

This outta be a good one.

The O'Reilly Factor on FOX will be telling An inside look at the YearlyKos convention: What happened inside the YearlyKos convention? and, since O'Reilly won't even be on the show tonight, the story is going to be reported by none other than Michelle Malkin!

Funny, I don't remember seeing her there. And if she was, I know a lot of others would have let it be known. Actually, the only FOX presence I saw at YKos was a camera with the local logo on it, and that was at Hillary Clinton's break-out session.

I know there were non-progressives at the convention in their James Bond mode. I suggest that there were trolls at the convention for two reasons. First is the incident at General Wesley Clark's session when a commenter approached the microphone in full military uniform that is against not only the Uniform Code of Military Justice but the law as well. Of course, the wingnuts are making a big deal of that. [Right Winger Sites Manufacture Controversy to Smear YKos]

Second, I sat next to a couple of people who reacted to absolutely nothing that was being said by Howard Dean during his keynote on Thursday night. Yeah, the one thing I know is no one is able to just sit through a Howard Dean speech - good or bad. He makes everyone react. This was strange behaviour to me because the rest of the room was totally on its feet more that once and they just sat there. Oh, and one of them had a little recorder he was trying to hide while the other one was jotting down notes from time to time.

It's no big deal to me. People can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. As far as I could tell, no one was hurt. I certainly wasn't; I was amused.

i just hope that their covert attendance at the convention was FISA approved. It was before Congress passed the surveillance bill Friday night and Saturday morning.

i'm using the DVR to record Billo's show. Keith Olbermann is more important. Besides, Keith may have something to say about it too...

No comments: