27 August 2007

alberto gonzlaes, michael vick, karl rove...

I'd like to say that I have nothing to say, because what good would it do?

but...

Sorry, I can't.

Michael Vick's statement, after his court appearance, contains something we've heard over and over for the last several years:
I’m [sic] upset with myself and through this situation I found Jesus and asked him for forgiveness and I just turned my life over to God. I think that’s the right thing to do as of right now. Euroweb.com

As the Church Lady would say, "How convenient." Does this mean that they lost Jesus?

As far as Gonzales and Rove, they didn't need to say that they found Jesus. They are part of the compassionate conservatism espoused by their boss and that should mean that everything they did was because of Jesus.

sorry, not the Jesus i know...

No comments: