15 May 2008

what do you see?

I haven't seen a good optical illusion in a long time, so I haven't posted any in quite a while. I just got this one and must admit that I'm weirder than everyone else. I'll explain after you look at it.

Einstein/Monroe Optical Illusion.jpg


When you look at this picture close up, you see its Albert Einstein. But if you stand 15 feet away, it will become Marilyn Monroe.

my weirdness?

When I first saw it I saw Marilyn Monroe for the first 5-10 seconds, then I adjusted and saw Albert Einstein. Also, if you look at it from the side, you can tell the difference.


i still wonder what makes people come up with things like this. it's kind of like, who came up with the original idea to drink cow's milk? and how did they first do it? bend over an pucker up? think about it. it's weird...

No comments: