12 February 2008

Virginia primary...

At exactly 7:00 EST, MSNBC announced that Obama is the winner in Virginia.

7:00 PM! The exact minute that the polls closed. They didn't even give it a minute like last week.

And that it was because 55% of white males supported him.

But the Republican primary is too close to call. I thought McCain is already the candidate of choice? Oh, and it's because the independents decided to vote Democrat because McCain is.

I was going to make this a no comment... post, but why?

the Miss America presidential race continues...

I do have one serious question.

Obama is touted over and over as being a community organizer. I would imagine that this experience is helping him organize voters at the local level and coupled with his no-issue, no-position charisma it may be carrying the weight.

My question is what did he actually organize as a community organizer?

I live in Chicago. I worked in the African-American community. I really don't remember what his organizing actually accomplished or if it is still in effect to this day. I'm serious...

i really don't know.

No comments: