20 February 2008

five of a kind...

I make my fascination and lust of the Bugatti Veyron no secret. I've posted quite a few times.

There is now a special version of it known as the Pur Sang. It is French for "pure blood." The name comes from the fact that there is no paint on the body of the car. The aluminum body is purely and seamlessly polished and highly shines. There were only five produced. One of them showed up in Abu Dhabi. No one knows where the other four went. [I'm sure they'll pop up somewhere.]

Below are two pictures of the Pur Sang. The heads-up came from Autoblog and you can not only read the story here but also see a video that someone took who spotted it on a highway in Abu Dhabi.

Pur Sang Veyron 1.jpg


Pur Sang Veyron 2.jpg


i forgot to mention the cost.

on top of the $1.5 million for the Veyron, this version costs an additional $300,000! Who knew paint was so cheap?


i'm still moist...

1 comment:

Brent said...

I'll have to wait and buy a used one.