here's a list that everyone should keep in mind if you're not sure if your insurance has changed:
The Top Ten indicators that your employer has changed to a cheaper health care plan.
10. Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
9. Directions to your doctor's office include "take a left when you enter the trailer park."
8. The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
7. The only proctologist in the plan is Gus from Roto-Rooter.
6. The only item listed under Preventative Care Coverage is "an apple a day".
5. Your primary care physician is wearing the pants you gave to Goodwill last month.
4. "The patient is responsible for 200% of out-of-network charges." is not a typographical error.
3. The only expense covered 100% is embalming.
2. Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M's on them.
AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU'VE JOINED A VERY CHEAP HEALTH CARE PLAN:
1. You ask for Viagra, and they give you a Popsicle stick and duct tape.
you still have the next two days before starting the work new year. enjoy. have another glass of gin...