12 January 2009

monday morning mayhem...

i became confused when I heard these terms
with reference to the word 'service'.



Internal Revenue 'Service'
U.S.Postal 'Service'
Telephone 'Service'
Cable 'Service'
Civil 'Service'
Customer 'Service'
State, City & County Public 'Service'

This is not what I thought 'service' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'service' a few cows.

BAM!!! It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those 'service' agencies are doing to us. I hope you are as enlightened as I am.


i could have flunked the test...



just right for all of us who are now 50% poorer than we were a year or two ago...


Tractor for sale.jpg


i wonder how much they want for it?



and finally, a a pearl from Maxine
...



The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.


Maxine's Super Bowl.jpg




don't get flushed this week at work...

No comments: