10 January 2007

a long wait...

iPhone

Apple aficianodos have been waiting a long time for this, just as we've been waiting for a new version of the Newton. The latter we know will never happen. Palm took care of that. But the iPhone sounds like just the thing because it's an all-in-one. Not just a phone but camera, organizer, mini-computer apps, iPod, etc, etc, etc.

can i live without it? my friends already can give you an answer - NO Way! They know I can't resist little gadgets, especially from Apple. My first computer was a IIe. [Man, what I wouldn't give to still have that one.] I just bought a new MacBook and Video iPod. I have one of the original Cubes. The guys at the Apple store I frequent make me offers whenever I come into the store. They all want it. I wouldn't give it up. [Well, if the offers still keep going up, someday I might just be tempted. They must have a pool going to see which one will finally get it.]

And to add to the announcement of the iPhone, Apple stock went up $7.10! That alone gives me more than enough money to buy the iPhone. Yes, I'm a true Apple loyalist. Hardcore. Relentless. Unwavering.

i think that everyone should have a hobby.

what do you think mine is?

take a guess...


p.s. Apple also announced the apple tv.
It may just be more important than the iPhone. It's a setbox that has 40G of space and plays downloaded movies right on your television.

1 comment:

Brent said...

Too bad my budget does not keep up with all the gadgets I want.