12 January 2007

keep reminding me...

non-sequitur

a friend sent me this in an email. the old saying that history repeats itself may be old-hat, but it surely can be true. however, it don't think that history does repeat itself. i believe that humans don't learn from the past. the present and the future always seem to be a reinvention of the wheel. humanity keeps doing the same things over and over again.

do you think we'll ever learn?



here is wiley's page: wiley where you can find other cartoons by him.

3 comments:

Wayne said...

I agree, humans are STUPID!
But I love this comic. Thanks for the link.

Wayne said...

I agree humans are STUPID!
I also love that comic!

Brent said...

I too love this comic. Yeah, humans often do not learn from the past and seem to invent new ways of justifying things.