24 January 2007

gratuitous blond joke...

been too serious lately; Constitutional issues have my dander up; meeting after meeting happening at school; and the countdown is at 29 days until i leave the world of work. i'm excited and frightened at the same time.

if you've been reading for a while, you'll remember that i have a penchant for blond jokes. This one could easily become my new favorite considering the content:

A georgous blond was driving round and round the block trying to find a parking space with no luck.

In desparation on what seemed like her 400th turn, she raised her eyes to heaven and prayed, "Lord, I'm really late for my meeting, If you can help me find a parking place, I'll go to church every Sunday, never drink tequila again and stop having sex."

Immediately, a parking space opened up in front of her.

Raising her eyes up to heaven again she said, "Never mind. I found one."


i almost wet my pants when i first heard this one. i couldn't stop laughing...

it goes to show - be careful what you wish for...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the opportunity for a big, good grin.

Wayne said...

Ahh... You gotta love those Blonde Jokes.