03 April 2009

weekender...

gratuitous blond joke...

is there any other kind?


A business man got on an elevator. When he entered, there was a blonde already inside who greeted him with a bright, 'T-G-I-F.'

He smiled at her and replied, 'S-H-I-T.'

She looked puzzled and repeated, 'T-G-I-F,' more slowly.

He again answered, 'S-H-I-T.'

The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile and said as sweetly as possible, 'T-G-I-F.'

The man smiled back to her and once again, 'S-H-I-T.'

The exasperated blonde finally decided to explain.... 'T-G-I-F' means 'Thank Goodness It's Friday.' Get it, Duuhhh?'

The man answered, ''S-H-I-T' means......
'Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday -- Duuhhh!'


Hysterical Dog.gif


no... it really is "T.G.I.F." today...

everybody have a glass of gin!

No comments: