14 December 2007

my favorite blogsite...

I read a lot of blogs and websites - news, pundits, lgbt, politics, style, foreign - the list is pretty endless. i admit that i'm a junky. the world at my fingertips, so to speak.

the link list on the right side of this site is really only a small smattering. they are more of the most frequent. i try to update it from time to time, but keeping up with it can be more time consuming.

there is one blogsite, however, that far and away is my favorite, my fantasy, my escape, so to speak. here are a few pictures from it to give you an idea

roehr.jpg
Roehr cycle


kinderbob-l[1].jpg
a sled by Porsche


KITT Nightrider.jpg
the new Knightrider KITT


Ferrari.jpg
Ferrari 599


raikkonen-schumacher.jpg
Raikkonen & Schumacher - Grand Prix Circuit


firstccxdelivery.jpg
one of a kind CCX


Bond Astin-Martin.jpg
the new James Bond Astin-Martin


hemi_tree_ornament.jpg
the ultimate Christmas ornament



i have always been nuts about cars, motorcycles, etc. ever since i can remember, and i remember every car that not only i have owned but my father's and uncles' cars too i've tried to pinpoint exactly what the emotional attachment is and have only come up with the word escape. i'm not sure what it all means, but cars are an important part of my life.

veyron
and this is my favorite of all cars, the Bugatti Veyron. $1.5 million, 0-60 mph in less than 4 seconds, 1000 horspower, W16 Engine - yep, 16 cylinders!
the first time i saw one in person - i wet my pants!


since i can't afford one of those, this is what i'm driving right now -

FX35.jpg
Infiniti FX35
it's not the Veyron, but i love it...


and the blog? oh yeah, Autoblog.com

check it out...

No comments: