29 September 2007

Having trouble deciding who to vote for in 2008?

Try this neat little poll/quiz from WQAD in Moline, IL.

Select a Candidate 2008

My top three, in this order, were Dodd, Clinton, & Edwards. Dodd would not necessarily be in my personal top three. I would have Kucinich in place of him after hearing all the Democratic candidates in person a couple of times, but not in the same order. I'm still not ready to come forward with my top preference just yet. There are still a couple of issues that need to be clarified.

Of course, all of the Republicans were at the bottom of my list - Duncan Hunter (who in the hell is he?), Tancredo, & Thompson being the very bottom. (I hope Thompson can get his day job back. I liked him in Law and Order.)

The only thing I can say, even living in Illinois, is Obama would be at the bottom of my list. My reasoning? He is not the change person he is trying to portray himself. He is a mollifier and pacifier. I don't foresee him taking stands and reversing some of the disastrous things that the Bush/Cheney regime have put into place. All of my friends were initially supporting Obama, but through dialogue, they've almost all changed their minds.

No comments: