28 April 2008

monday morning mayhem...

you may be too young to remember these...

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big frickin' red mark on his forehead.



mood ring.JPG


ouch...




new fuel guages...


wallet fuel gauge.jpg



new fuel guage.jpg



Oh shut up!.jpg




ummm...

If you were around in 1919 (just before prohibition started) and came upon the following poster...



WCTU photo 1919 .jpg

Would you quit drinking?



i'd increase the number of glasses of gin per day. maybe even bottles...



may the week go fast if you need it to...

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Yhat last pic, if that was my only choice, I'd become an alcoholic!