04 April 2008

enough is enough...

I agree that the Rev. Wright stuff is old news and the media is pounding it to death. It's been dead for weeks; it's more like a zombie now. the MSM is blaming Hillary's people for keeping it alive. I think the MSM are the ones who are trying to get as much mileage as possible.

leave it alone, already...

On the other hand, I think that it is time that someone started asking questions about another reverend on Mr. Obama's campaign.

He was a member the original discovery committee and is still a top advisor, spiritual or otherwise, to Sen. Obama and his campaign - the Reverend James T. Meeks. He makes Rev. Wright look like a saint. Meeks is also a double whammy because, unlike Rev. Wright, he himself is a politician serving in the Illinois Senate. I've socially and professionally met the man and he scares me.

Oh, and he has quite a background connection with Tony Rezko more so than does Obama. The MSM needs to be following Rezko's trial more closely. Besides the political connectons, it's turning into one of the most sensational stories in Chicago/Illinois politics that puts the city back at the top for political corruption. Being from Chicago, I take it in stride. Chicago politics has always been the best sport in town, even though we have the Cubs, the Sox, da Bears, the Blackhawks, and the Bulls.

some of you may think I'm slinging dirt. i'm asking questions. i have a mistrust of blind faith, and i still am amazed by friends and others who tell me that they really don't know a lot about Sen. Obama but they like him and that's why they'll vote for him. I like him too, as a person, but I can't put my trust in him. He promises nothing.

People liked George W. Bush also...

No comments: