06 April 2008

how far do the Tsar, his Rasputin and their minions intend to go?

Click on the link below if you want to see what could happen. Don't be misled by the title.


Pizza Order



This is not from any fly-by-night scare mongering organization or person. It's from the American Civil Liberties Union. They even fight for the bad guys to protect all of our rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

Right now, when I call one of my favorite pizza/chicken delivery joints, they answer with "Can I take your order Mr. I******?" and then repeat my address and phone number as a double check before I say anything. They probably could even just process the order without asking me what it is because it very seldom varies. This is just from using Caller ID.

The Bush/Cheney administration is doing all they can to save us from terrorists, whether we think it's necessary or not, BUT what else are they doing with the information they are gathering? To whom are they giving the information? For what purposes are they giving/using the information?

AND what will the next presidential administration do with it? I would hope they hit the delete button so that it all goes away. While I don't believe that there really is anyone smart enough to put together a fool-proof conspiracy, I do believe that there are idiots out there that will do anything to feed their egos and their pockets. [I think the ego thing is the scarier.]

If the telecoms have been gathering information on the orders of the government using a catch-all-you-can technique and then screening everything on the chance they'll find something on luck, it makes you wonder what they've given to the oil companies, the airlines, the insurance companies... not etc. but rather ad nauseum...

this is not our Founding Father's country anymore...

No comments: