18 January 2010

monday morning mayhem...

ummmm, just watch this...






Tom.gif





be careful skydiving...


A Blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says "Two Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident."

The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing "That's horrible!!! So many men dying that way!"

Confused, he says, "Yes dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is always that risk involved."

After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, "How many is a brazilian?"






with spring right around the corner...


it's time to start thinking about your garden. here are some questions about one choice from Allisonville Nursery in Indiana you could plant - not sure if plant is the right word to use though...


Do they bloom???

I wonder if they come in different colors?

I wonder about the fragrance?

I wonder if it would help to put those preservative packets in the water?

I wonder if they bloom?

I wonder whether they would look better on the kitchen table or in the entry?

I wonder if they're cheaper by the dozen?

I wonder if they come in long-stemmed?

I wonder if they bloom?






Penis blooms


any more questions?



Chickent legs.gif

No comments: