05 January 2008

White House spying...

There are all these fights going on about rights to privacy with the Bush/Cheney adminsitration's penchant for knowing everything about everyone in the country to prevent suicide bombers from attacking U.S. citizens and soil. In addition to the telephone companies handing over lists of calls to/from American citizens, one of the major aspects is the federal government screening personal emails. The fight looms large.

I received my regular email from Amazon.com. It's a list that their computer program puts together based on things that I've purchased in the past called Amazon.com recommends.... I wondered what profile an agent would create on me from, not just the email but the extended list on the website, the things suggested. Here are some, there are a couple of hundred for me, recommendations:

21XP9V-crXL.jpg

112ypSgc69L._PIsitb-sm-arrow,TopRight,13,-17_OU01_.jpg

11x2ZRBhvZL._PIsitb-sm-arrow,TopRight,13,-17_OU01_.jpg

21iI7sCjaiL._PIsitb-sm-arrow,TopRight,13,-17_OU01_.jpg

11j5+faqibL._PIsitb-sm-arrow,TopRight,13,-17_OU01_.jpg

11DCC57QAVL.jpg

515WSFE5CyL._PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_SL130_.jpg

51S4CE2GJ3L._SL130_.jpg

41MVKHZ05XL._SL130_.jpg

51PNt0MycIL._SL130_.jpg

51H1QZMC1WL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

51BzbF4jkQL._SL130_.jpg


So, I drink coffee; I'm pessimistic of the future of America; I don't believe in god; I hate the Bush/Cheney administration; I'm a liberal; I work in the area of gifted education part-time; I'm overweight; I'm an opera queen; I speak French, or at the least listen to French music; I'm a Keith Olbermann junkie; and I'm queer.

It's the last one that really will blow my cover - Dora's Buildable House. This one makes me really dangerous, probably a pervert or someone who needs to know the set-up of a typical American house in order to design suicide bomb placement!

The truth is that I know the cutest three-year old girl who absolutely adores Dora the Explora and bought her the globe/software for Christmas.

yep, I'm dangerous all right.

more than they know...



[how's that for a set-up to get the Gestapo agent thinking twice about my profile?]



better go to Amazon.com and check you own profile out. you never know what they might find.

i'm just saying...

No comments: