21 January 2008

new rule...

I have made a new rule for myself. I have liked reading Andrew Sullivan's Daily Dish since, well, forever. I mentioned in a previous post that he, along with several others, in my opinion, have passed the point of reality when it comes to the Clintons. It's getting tired. It has an aura of hatred that is beyond the pale. I admit, I have a problem with unfettered acrimony.

So, my new rule, since I really don't want to stop reading his work and because he has important perspectives on a lot of other things, is the first post heading on his website that has the words Clinton, Hillary, or Bill in it, I'm immediately going to click to a different website.

This morning, I didn't get to read anything. Clinton was in the first post.

and, yes, i did not link to the website or the post on purpose.

oh, and since i previously mentioned Chris Matthews for the very same thing, i'm only watching the last 15 minutes of his nightly show. the closing panel is almost always the best part of the show anyway...

No comments: