20 February 2007

fey...

I'm not really a fan of Boston Legal but I have watched it a little. It's actually on at the same time when something else that I watch is. This video from a recent segment is not just excellent but really funny to boot. Watch James Spader closely. He's giving a double perfomance, maybe even a triple...



Spader gives an entirely brilliant performance of fey. [Yes, I know. My British grandparents are showing using this word.] Not just that but his argument is incredible also. It can be taken to so many different levels and so many different postures. It's actually something that I've always thought to be close to impossible - cynically sarcastic. Check out William Shatner when Spader talks about the sleep problem.

i would only accept the blender if it was kitchenaid. what brand would you like?

just asking...

thanks to towelroad for the heads up.

No comments: