04 January 2006

i can dream, can't i...

Which superhero are you?


My results:

You are Green Lantern
Green Lantern
95%
Superman
90%
Spider-Man
80%
Iron Man
55%
Robin
55%
Batman
50%
Supergirl
50%
Hulk
45%
Catwoman
45%
Wonder Woman
40%
The Flash
20%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


Thanks for the heads up from Weltanschauung

I certainly am glad it didn't turn out to be Supergirl or Wonder Woman! Though the latter may have fit during my heyday managing a bar!

I'm not sure about the Green Lantern though. He wasn't one of the comics I ever read, so I don't know very much about him. But I found information on Wikipedia about him. Interesting.

it could happen...

1 comment:

Aethlos said...

OH COOL... you must be creative. and i don't think you have to worry about being wonder woman or supergirl unless you have long hair or wear a push up bra. although, that could be several guys i know. so go figure. :)