16 June 2005

be afraid.... be very, very afraid... part III

I can't make any comment that says as much as the article itself:

FEELING THE CHRISTERS' HATE WITH CHRIS HEDGES Thanks, Doug.


again...

be afraid... be very, very afraid...


p.s. I haven't been ill or anything, just extremely busy; closing out the school year, transferring budget and making sure George W. gets no money back, getting the Summer School program set up, working on the new school year, & assisting at Landmark to name a few. Plus, I've been working on a longer piece to publish. I've been getting to work earlier, coming home later and falling asleep in the recliner with the laptop keeping me warm and putting me to sleep. You all know what it's like. Hopefully, I'll be able to blog a little more regularly in the next couple of weeks. We're also going back to the Canadian Rockies for a couple of weeks in July, so I will recover and clear my mind. Yeah, right.


m/

No comments: