19 January 2005

blonde jokes...

I have a penchant for blonde jokes. Yeah, yeah, I know you can use just about any color hair to tell joke, but there is something about the color blonde that makes it even funnier. I'm sure it goes back to Marilyn Monroe and her role in "Gentleman Prefer Blondes" and some of her other movies. If you really stop and think about the roles Marilyn played, she and they were pure genius.

So, please, forgive me. From time to time I have to share some of my favorite blonde jokes.

A businessman got on an elevator in a tall building. When he entered the elevator, there was a blonde already inside and she greeted him by saying,"T-G-I-F."

He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T. "

She looked at him, puzzled, and said, "T-G-I-F" again.

He acknowledged her remark again by answering, "S-H-I-T."

The blonde was trying to be friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile and said as sweetly as possible, "T-G-I-F" another time.

The man smiled back to her and once again answers, "S-H-I-T."

The blonde finally decided to explain things, and this time she said,"T-G-I-F. It means, Thank Goodness It's Friday. Get it, duuhhh?"

The man answered, "S-H-I-T - - - Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday."



There are days like this all of the time...

No comments: