12 October 2009

monday morning mayhem...

I just got a call from a charity asking me to donate some clothes to the starving people throughout the world

I told them to f*** off!

Anybody who can fit into my clothes ain't starving...!


Hysterical Dog.gif
sometimes i just want to
slap the s*** out of him...


Living Will...


Last night, my partner and I were sitting in the living room and I said to him, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

He got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine.


Computer user.jpeg


He's such an ass...



understanding the ocean at age 6
...

- Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Divers can't go down alone, so they have to go down on each other.... - Becky, age 6

- A dolphin breaths through an asshole on the top of its head.... - Billy, age 6

- Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson. She's not my friend any more.... - Kylie, age 6

- This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles.... - Kelly, age 6

- When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small.... Kevin, age 6



so wise... especially Kevin.


Hysterical Dog.gif

No comments: