18 September 2006

"I.R.S. Eyes Religious Groups as More Enter Election Fray"

The I.R.S. better be careful. They may well be joining the forces that are perpetuating the attack on Christianity in this country and may well find themselves on the Dobson, Fawell, Robertson et.al. hit list. [Not to mention, the I.R.S. may probably be on the Gay and Abortionists agendas now.]

“We became concerned in the 2004 election cycle that we were seeing more political activity among charities, including churches,” said Lois G. Lerner, the director for exempt organizations at the I.R.S. “In fact, of the organizations we looked at, we saw a very high percentage of some improper political activity, and that is really why we have ramped up the program in 2006.”
New York Times, Monday, September 18, 2006


Oh wait, Katherine Harris says there is no separation of church and state in the U.S.

Sorry, I forgot.

never mind...

No comments: