17 August 2006

what's going on here (II)...

can anyone explain?


Suspect in Ramsey Case Says Death Was an Accident

garrote verb [trans.]: kill (someone) by strangulation, typically with an iron collar or a length of rope or wire; noun: a wire, cord, or apparatus used for such killing.
...doesn't sound accidental to me.

Judge Nixes Warrantless Surveillance

...can democracy be far behind?

Shoe Rapist kept store of stilettos as trophies

...wanna bet it wasn't a drag queen?

As the Airports Struggle to Adjust

...airports? what about all the people? ...a plane full of people with bad breath?

Hezbollah defeated 'gay' Israeli soldiers

hezbollah: "ORIGIN from Arabic hizballah 'Party of God,' from hezb 'party' + 'allah' (see Allah).
...what happened to "Don't ask, don't tell?" God knows everything.

Astronomers find space for three new planets

...hell, I'm still traumatized from it being pronounced /ˈjurənəs/ when I was taught it was /ˈjurānəs/ all my life!



and finally...



I wonder how many people agree with him?

just asking...

1 comment:

Brent said...

I can't believe we are going through the JonBenet saga again.

Democracy? That must have slipped through the Bush regime. I'm sure they will repress something or someone to make up for it.

I hope we don't invade the new planets. Have they been checked for oil?