1. Go to a secondhand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.
2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo Magazine.
3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.
4. Leave a note on your door that reads:
Bertha, Duke, Slim, and I went for more ammo and beer. Be back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls; they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up bad. I don't think Killer took part, but it was hard to tell from all the blood. Anyway. I
locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside. I'll be right back.
let's have some fun this week...
- At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer at Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down;
- Page Yourself Over The Intercom... Don't Disguise Your Voice!
- Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
- Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
- In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana'.
- Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get...
- Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious face.
- Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
- Sing Along At The Opera.
- Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
- When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
- When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
- Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS...
Send This list To Someone To Make Them Smile. It's Called...
A precious little girl walks into a petsmart shop and asks, in the sweetest little lisp, between two missing teeth, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep widdle wabbits?"
As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees so that he's on her level and asks, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit, or a thoft and fuwwy, bwack wabbit, or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabbit over there?"
She, in turn, blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says, in a tiny quiet voice,
"I don't think my python weawwy gives a thit."
Maxx really liked the Wabbit one.