My friend Nina sent this to me. I think this is better than any other of the pass-it-on emails you get. It's like the first interactive email I've ever seen, and you don't have to say anything you don't want to do; you don't have to reveal anything embarrassing; and you don't have to even do it. There are no threats of "You're going to hell, if you don't do this!" or "Bad luck will come in three days if you don't send it to 5 people and good luck will happen if you send it in three minutes!" Besides, it's a way to let people you already know get to know you better and others that you don't know well to get to know you. Go ahead. Try it!
Welcome to the 2006 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 4:48 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Brokeback Mountain - I rarely go to the cinema...
4. What is your favorite TV show? Law and Order
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Banana, coffee, roll; sometimes cereal with soy milk
6. Favorite cuisine? Eclectic
7. What is your middle name? Michael
8. What food do you dislike? Celery, and it doesn't like me either!
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Le Roi Soliel - new French musical
10. What kind of car do you drive? Infiniti FX35
11. Favorite sandwich? Chicken Grinder - grilled chicken on garlic bread with grilled onions, mozarella, & ketchup/mustard; I had one tonight!
12. Favorite item(s) of clothing? Lounge pants and a henly
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Paris
14. What color is your bathroom? Light grey
15. Favorite brand of clothing? #1. Claiborne [#2. Armani]
16. Where would you retire to? It was Paris, but I'm not sure anymore
17. What was your most memorable birthday? 50 - I threw myself a surprise birthday party.
18. Favorite sport to watch? Tennis, if that...
19. Furthest place you are sending this? California
20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Ed
21. Person you expect to send it back first? Floyd
22. Favorite saying? Get over it and once you do, you'll realize there was nothing to get over...
23. When is your birthday? March 8, 1947
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning..
25. What is your shoe size? 13
26. Pets? None
27. What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher
28. How are you today? Motivated, attending the International Reading Association convention this week full of great ideas.
29. What is your favorite candy? Baby Ruth [I know, I know my friends expected it to be Dalloyau in France!]
30. What is your favorite flower? Yellow roses
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? June 16, 2006 - last day of the school year!