30 March 2005

amor mundi website...

There is a website I frequent every day entitled amor mundi. It has a lot of interesting things on it, but the greatest thing the writer does is have a Today's Random Wilde spot that is really great. Check out his website.

Here is one of my favorites that I just had to share.

"I do not approve of anything that tampers with natural ignorance. Ignorance is like a delicate exotic fruit; touch it, and the bloom is gone."--Lady Bracknell, in The Importance of Being Earnest

If you've never read The Importance of Being Earnest, I highly recommend it. I once read it on a flight to Paris when everyone else was sleeping. I was rolling in the aisles trying not to wake everyone up. There is also a couple of film versions of it. The last one was with Ruppert Everett. It was extremely well done.

thanks, Dale Carrico...

No comments: